Indigo Basketweave Disco Punk Coat
Straight off the Fall'17 runaway, we have a key piece from Thaddeus O'Neil latest collection which mashed up elements of disco and punk subcultures from the 70's. Cut from a richly textured Italian indigo wool boucle, the jacket is cut boxy with open armholes so it can transition from overcoat to cloak. The colors draw on elements of nature, with indigo blue exterior and rich forest green for piping and lining providing the right balance for autumn. This is statement outerwear at its best. Worn with the AGOLDE Blade Jean.
- Shell: 70% Wool - 25% Nylon - 3% Acrylic - 2% Polyester Textured Indigo Boucle, Lining: 100% Polyester
- Button Front, Double Front Pocket, Open Armholes at Sides, Forest Green Piping Throughout, Half Lining at Body, Fully Lined Sleeves
- Do Not Wash, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Tumble Dry, Use Low Iron if Necessary, Dry Clean Only
- Cut oversized. To achieve your nature size, wear one size down.
- Model measures: Height: 6'2", chest 40"/101cm, waist 31"/78cm", inseam 34"/86cm
- Model wears a Medium
Made in the US (of course)